We are invested in dental diagnostics, and we use the GALILEOS 3D dental cone beam for all 3D imaging purposes. The GALILEOS 3D dental cone beam captures a full craniofacial image, including the entire jaw, the jaw joints, and the other important anatomical structures of your head and jaw. 3D imaging technology allows our dentists to view a more comprehensive image of your teeth, jaw, and head. Using 3D imaging in Oceanside, California offers the following advantages:
- Lowest radiation possible
- Quick, easy, and comfortable use
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in just one visit to our dental office
- More security and confidence in treatments
- Shorter surgery time
- Easy sharing of image with referring doctors
Our team can use the GALILEOS 3D dental cone beam to evaluate the need for and progress of orthodontic treatment, assess facial and dental injuries, plan dental implants, diagnose dental cavities and decay, evaluate the need for tooth extraction (especially wisdom teeth removal), and more. If you have questions about 3D imaging and the GALILEOS 3D dental cone beam, we invite you to contact us at Oceanview Dental today. We are eager to care for your smile!