A dental bridge can progress your oral health. Dental bridges are used to replace lost or missing teeth that leave a cavernous void in your smile. Over time, this opening can lead to a variety of oral health problems that can affect your remaining teeth as well. Guard your mouth by filling in the breach with a replacement treatment like dental bridges.
Your oral health services guide for dental bridges features the following attributes:
– Dental bridges correct your facial structure and restore your smile, which will otherwise look older and weaker due to missing teeth.
– Dental bridges can improve your eating habits and remove restrictions in place for eating certain foods due to missing teeth.
– Missing and lost teeth should be repaired with dental bridges because if the gaps are left unfilled, they can loosen your gums and make other nearby teeth slip and slide out of position.
– Dental bridges are designed to last and can function properly anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of regular use.
– Dental bridges can help correct your speech, especially if they replace your upper incisors.
– If the gaps left by missing teeth are not dealt with, they can easily become a home for bacteria and food residue to build up.
To discuss your dental bridge options with Dr. Jordan Colby and the rest of our team at Oceanview Dental, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Oceanside, California. Our number is 760.433.0393. A healthy smile is a happy smile!