Jordan D. Colby, DMD
Check back soon to meet Dr. Colby!
Mark Krupp, DDS
Dr. Mark Krupp graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1982. He obtained his specialist degree in periodontics shortly thereafter. Dr. Krupp has provided periodontal and implant services in the San Diego area for over twenty-four years, and has been treating patients in Dr. Hargas’s practice for fifteen years.
Specializing in dental implants and other periodontal procedures, Dr. Krupp employs the latest technology to minimize discomfort before, during, and after his care. In addition, Dr. Krupp uses techniques that reduce the chances of inflammation and pain after surgical procedures. With this regimen, Dr. Krupp’s patients have minimal swelling and rarely need strong narcotics to control pain. Dr. Krupp realizes that many patients are anxious about going to the dentist and provides nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and if needed, arrangements can be made to have a board-certified dental anesthesiologist provide general anesthesia for surgical procedures.
Aside from practicing dentistry, Dr. Krupp has been happily married to his wife, Rita, for 32 years. Rita is a speech pathologist working with special needs children in the Grossmont High School District. Their beautiful daughter is a special education teacher in Huntington Beach, and their wonderful son is a student at Mira Costa Community College.
David Adams, DDS
Dr. David Adams is committed to living near Southern California’s beautiful coast, where he enjoys his favorite pastime – surfing. He is also deeply involved in the martial arts, and he enjoys playing the piano and creating beautiful smiles for children and adults. His high standards for himself translate to his success and care for his patients.
Dr. Adams’s main reason for entering the dental field was to allow him the opportunity to create beautiful smiles that last a lifetime!
Education & Credentials:
- San Diego State University (SDSU) 1982
- Bachelor’s of Science in Microbiology with Honors
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) 1986
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – 25 Exceptional Performance Awards
- Post-Doctoral Specialty Degree in Pediatric Dentistry 1990
- Post-Doctoral Specialty Degree in Orthodontics 1990
- Master’s Degree in Oral Biology with an emphasis on Facial Growth & Development
- Elite Premier Provider – Invisalign® System
Memberships & Associations:
- Rady Children’s Hospital Affiliate Staff Member
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Society
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
Robert Miner, DDS
Please check back soon to learn more about Dr. Miner!